Our 5 star rated Banana Bread baking mix is absolutely delicious, it's light, fluffy and has the best flavour.
But what if you could take that already delicious Banana Bread and turn it into lunchbox friendly snack sized perfection.
Well it's easy and you don't need to modify the way you make our Banana Bread Cake Mix, all you change is what you pop it into and how long you bake it for
Here is how:
- Pre-Heat Oven to 175°C
- Prep your cupcake tray with 18 cupcake liners, you don't need muffin ones the cupcake size liners are perfect
- Take your Bake it by Giovannellis Banana Bread baking mix & prepare as normal from your instruction card just skip the tray prep step
- Once mixed fill your lined tray with 3/4 full of mixture in each cupcake liner, don’t overfill them or they will spill out as they rise up
- Give your tin a light tap on the bench to level them out
- Bake at 175°c for 15 mins or until cooked through
- Leave for a few minutes to cool before moving to a cooling tray
Whenever you want one just get it out and let it defrost, we recommend taking them out the night before if your using it for school lunch box snacks. If your enjoying one with your afternoon coffee once it is defrosted pop it into the microwave for a quick zap to warm a little. They taste delicious either hot or cold which is perfect for snacks on the go.