Our Banana Muffins are already pretty delicious on their own, they are light, fluffy and the perfect snack size.
But if you want to add a little something special then adding in some chocolate chips is the way to go. Banana and Chocolate are a match made in heaven and the choc chips in the muffins just gives it another level of deliciousness.
Plus it's super simple
- Pre-Heat your oven to 175°C
- Prep your cupcake tray with cupcake patty liners, you don't need muffin ones the cupcake liners work perfectly
- Make your Bake it by Giovannellis Banana Muffins Baking Mix as per the instruction card
- Once it's mixed add about 1 cup of Choc Chips in and give it a good mix again
- Add your mixture to your cupcake patty liners and only fill to about 3/4 full (don't overfill them) our baking mix makes about 18 banana muffins
- Bake for for 15 minutes or until cooked through
And your done!
If you don't want too many chocolate chips you can always add 1/2 a cup instead of a full one.
These are perfect for the freezer and they will last up to 3 months. So you can make a batch and freeze them for the kids school lunches. Simply take one out the night before to defrost and if your eating it at home you can give it a little zap in the microwave once de-frosted as they taste delicious heated up.