Got our delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies and are ready to bake them up?
Your instructions are below incase you need them and if you want to see how easy they are to make you can always check out our videos. We also have great tips and tricks on all our baking mixes in there too so take a peek. If you have any questions at all please let us know, you can send us a DM, email or via our contact us page. We are always happy to chat and no question is to big or small.
What you need to add:
110g of just melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
How to make our delicious cookies:
- Preheat oven to 175°C and line a large flat metal baking tray or use 2 if you don’t have a large with non-stick baking paper
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish in 30 second burst until it is just melted, stir well between bursts. You want it to be just melted, not hot and bubbling, otherwise it will melt your chocolate chips!
- While melting butter, crack eggs and give them a good mix with your fork to break them up, this way they will incorporate better into your mixture.
- Add in your just-melted butter, Bake It chocolate chips cookie mix, egg and vanilla into a bowl then mix until all ingredients are combined. Use your hands if you find this easier or you just want to have a bit more fun.
- Roll into small golf ball sizes and place on your baking paper, you don’t need to flatten them out they can stay as a ball as they will flatten when cooking. Leave a gap of approx. 4cm between each cookie to allow them to spread don’t over crowd the baking tray, use 2 if needed. Otherwise you will end up with one big cookie.
- Place them in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, they will be slightly golden in colour. Don’t overcook these as they will dry out.
- Now the hardest part, once removing them from the oven leave them in the tray to cool slightly, they will start to harden as they cool down. Once cooled slightly, you can move them onto the cooling rack to completely cool down. Store any leftovers in an airtight container, as there are no additional nasties, they will taste best up to 3-4 days after baking. This is a great freezer friendly addition if you are not eating all the cookies right away, you can freeze them in a container or individual freezer friendly bags.
Taste Tip! Bake It Chop Chips Cookies are delicious fresh and super delicious warm for a special treat give them a quick zap in the microwave before eating.
*. Once you have baked your delicious goodies store them in airtight containers in a dark, cool place. They are also perfect to freeze if you won’t be eating them all straight away.